Red Brick Warehouse Yokohama Cruise
Trace a dramatic history of Yokohama that a rustic small village has dramatically developed after opening the port (arrival of the Matthew Perry's squadron). Going under the Bay Bridge, you will feel the dynamic atmosphere of passing mega ships and piling up cargo containers by gigantic gantry cranes. Going through “the Perry Point”, the anchoring position of the M. Perry’s squadron that is the roots of development of Yokohama, enjoy the beautiful panorama of bayside city that still has great potential of growth.
** Do not operate on Monday/Tuesday.
Junior and High School Student 800yen
Elementary School Student 600yen
Preschooler Per person per adult is free, from 2nd person, Elementary School Student fee is charged
■Group Discount (from group of 20people)
Junior and High School Student 800yen→700yen
Elementary School Student 600yen→500yen
*Starting and ending time of sales may change due to congestion status etc.
Reception hour of telephone is Monday through Friday, 10:00-18:00.
It will be cash payment on the day.
※ Reservations with groups are pre-payment system.
Notes on boarding
- Capacity for boarding depends on the boat being used.
- The order of boarding is the arrival order on that day.
- Even in case of rain, we basically operate.
- You cannot board a boat with a pet. (Except guide-dog)
- If we cancel the cruise due to the influence of weather etc., in principle we will transfer it to another date
- Please note that we cannot refund any fees, even if you are unable to meet the departure time due to delay in transportation, traffic restriction on the surrounding roads or congestion.
- In case of cancellation due to customer's convenience, please be sure to contact us.
- Please be forewarned that cruises may be subject to interviews and shooting by TV / magazine companies. Please contact us whether shooting is scheduled or not on the day of boarding.
- We are not able to provide information regarding the traffic conditions on the day of the boarding.